With ContactForm for SobiPro you can insert contact forms in your SobiPro items.
- Download the application's archive and install with the SobiPro Application Manager(don't extract)
- If it does not exists yet, create the field that will contain the email address of the person to whom the message will be sent. That field must respect the following criterias: TYPE ‘INPUTBOX’, ‘REQUIRED’ = yes, FILTER = ‘EMAIL ADDRESS’.
- In the same section, from the left menu click Section Applications / Applications
- Activate the plugin for the current section by clicking the red X icon right to the Application’s names “SobiPro ContactForm”
- A link called “SobiPro ContactForm” should now appear in the Section Applications menu (left), click on it to setup the application.
- In the field ‘MailTo’, select the field you want to use as recipient for the messages (created earlier)
- Set other options according your needs
You must enable and configure the application for each section where you want to use it.
To display ContactForm in details view (typically /entry/details.xsl) or in list view (typically /common/vcard.xsl) add the following code into your template(s):
<xsl:value-of select="contactform" disable-output-escaping="yes" />