ContactFormPro is a Joomla! Plugin to add Contact Forms in your Joomla! articles, K2 items, Custom HTML modules or any other content parsed by the Content Plugins (pretty much everywhere you use a HTML editor to enter data)
Forms can be displayed directly in content or as a link that opens the form in a popup. CLICK HERE to see the Plugin in action.
- Forms can be displayed directly in content AND/OR as a link that opens a "lightbox" like popup (based on Mediabox)
- 4 different styles for the popup display
- 4 different Captcha systems: SecureImage2, ReCAPTCHA, MathGuard and VouchSafe
- Messages are sent using AJAX
- Nice feedback is displayed to the visitors while the email is being sent
- Many options are available
- Default options can be set in the plugins manager
- Options can be overridden in the plugin tags (using the Editor Button or Manually)
- You can insert multiple instances with different displays on the same page without problem
- Easily customizable with css
Our Contact Forms are customizable in many ways, here's the list of options available :
|Basic Options||Advanced Options||Mediabox Options|
Default values for these options can be set in the plugin's manager. These values will be used if they are not redefined in the Editor Button.
You can override the default values in the Editor Button when you insert Contact Forms. Default values set in the Plugin's Manager are used as initial values in the Editor Button window.
THE EDITOR BUTTON
Using the Editor Button is easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Click the "ContactFormPro" button at the bottom of your favorite editor.
- Enter the destination email and, optionally, modify the default options.
- Click "Insert" to insert the form tag
A multiple captcha plugin is included in the download. Although it is not indispensable for ContactFormPro to function, this addition can protect your system from being exploited by automated processes.
SecurImage PHP library
ReCAPTCHA (requires free registration)
VouchSafe.com (requires free registration)
- Obtain the plugin's archive. GET IT HERE !
- Uncompressed the zip file on your computer
- Install ContactFormPro and, optionally, the Editor Button and the Captcha plugins (I strongly suggest you to install at least the Editor Button, it is very useful.)
- ENABLE EACH PLUGIN THAT YOU INSTALLED DURING THE PREVIOUS STEP FROM THE PLUGINS MANAGER.
- That all! You are now ready to insert ContactFormPro forms in your Joomla! Content...