With ContactForm for SobiPro you can insert contact forms in your SobiPro items.
- Download the application's archive and install with the SobiPro Application Manager(don't extract)
- If it does not exists yet, create the field that will contain the email address of the person to whom the message will be sent. That field must respect the following criterias: TYPE ‘INPUTBOX’, ‘REQUIRED’ = yes, FILTER = ‘EMAIL ADDRESS’.
- In the same section, from the left menu click Section Applications / Applications
- Activate the plugin for the current section by clicking the red X icon right to the Application’s names “SobiPro ContactForm”
- A link called “SobiPro ContactForm” should now appear in the Section Applications menu (left), click on it to setup the application.
- In the field ‘MailTo’, select the field you want to use as recipient for the messages (created earlier)
- Set other options according your needs
You must enable and configure the application for each section where you want to use it.
To display ContactForm in details view (typically /entry/details.xsl) or in list view (typically /common/vcard.xsl) add the following code into your template(s):
<xsl:value-of select="contactform" disable-output-escaping="yes" />
Now with EDITOR BUTTON !!!
Inserting contact forms in your Joomla! content has never been so easy! Insert ContactFormPro in a few clicks with our latest addition, the EditorButton (Free with ContactFormPro)!
Also, ContactFormPro now provides Captcha support! Delivered with not one, but 4 different Captchas systems to choose from: SecureImage2, ReCAPTCHA, MathGuard et VouchSafe.
TRY IT BY YOURSELF to see the different displays included with the plugin.
No more FunKY tAgs with the new EditorButton included with the plugin.
Add sharing and bookmarking functionnalities to your SobiPro entries.
You select the buttons to be displayed from a list of more than 40 sharing and bookmarking websites including Facebook like button, Google +1, StumbleUpon, LinkedIn, Twitter, and many more.
You can also choose between 3 sizes for the icons (16px, 24px or 32px).
WORKS FOR DETAILS AND LIST (VCARD) VIEW!
Joomla plugin that makes it easy to insert links to Sobi2 items in your articles.
You only have to change the sobi2Id in the following expression to link to the details of the corresponding item in your Sobi2 directory:
CLICK THE BUTTON JUST A LITTLE FURTHER TO DOWNLOAD THE PLUGIN